About Robyn’s Garden
Robyn’s Garden is one of the Triple Treat gardens open this weekend – see all three gardens for just $15.
This tranquil garden has mature trees which provide welcome habitat for birds and cockatoos. Wander the rambling pathways and admire climbing roses, well-placed succulents, cottage style annuals and rustic garden art. There’s also a large vegetable patch, wicking beds and a netted orchard featuring 65 blueberry plants and fruit trees.
Other activities here this weekend:
- Parkerville Berry Company: sales of blueberries, potting mix and advice on growing
- Perth Hills Veggie Company: heirloom vegetable seedlings, medicinal and culinary herbs, salvias (Sunday only)
- Rustic garden structures by Vintage Garden Creations
- Fruit fly netting demo and sales
- Saturday : attracting native bees to your garden
- All weekend: Demonstration hives, equipment displays and advice on attracting european bees to your garden
This garden supports: Greener Pastures Sanctuary at Waroona which provides a safe haven for rescued animals.Toilet available
Entry $15 for three gardens, single garden $6, children under 18 enter free